Heather was first licensed as a Real Estate Broker in 1981 in California, specializing in residential and income/investment properties.
She and her family moved back to her, "New England Roots" in 1984 where she obtained a Maine Real Estate license and has been active in real estate ever since.
Heather has acquired an extensive background in residential sales, commercial real estate and management. She continues to keep up to date with the newest trends in sales and marketing by taking part in educational classes and being active in the market. Heather lives in Kennebunkport with her husband and two dogs. Her two sons have relocated to Southern Maine after college to enjoy the beauty of our area. Heather's goal is to always make the sale or purchase of your property informative, thorough and most of all enjoyable. The way service should be!
· Member National Association of Realtors
· Member Maine Association of Realtors
· Member York County Board of Realtors
· Prestigious Certified Residential Specialist Designation (CRS) from NAR
· CRS Designation recognizes professional accomplishments in both experiences and education
· Member Kennebunkport Historical Society
· Member Kennebunkport Conservation Trust
· Member Arundel Yacht Club